Hey, ItsTheLazytown here with an important update, as you have noticed, the wiki now has a new background, and logo to replace the generic ones that have been sitting there for a year. Another step to revamp this wiki and keep it alive is for me to delete all Youtuber pages, unless if the certain Youtuber has been involved in Peppermint Park's production. Look out for a page listing all of the people who worked on Peppermint Park! I have also made a new set of badges, for the Puppets category, since that category is super popular among visitors. That's my update for this month, any questions are welcome.Read more >
On 3/1/2018, a user on the PP Discord Dextheduck, said he had volume 6. As the conversation went on, it was revealed that he sold it to someone else. It's no biggie, but here's the plot twist. IcyRoserade then had suspicions about this guy lying, and Dextheduck went crazy and all. After he was banned from the Discord server, he talked crap about IcyRoserade on Twitter, which is NOT okay. This will be the first and last time I'm going to mention this incident. If he has an account on this wiki, Dextheduck will be perm banned to avoid bringing up past drama. In conclusion, I support IcyRoserade, and Dextheduck is some person trying to mess with this community. If he sees this and makes a vandal attack towards this wiki, don't freak out as th…Read more >
- All articles should make sense.
- All articles must have good grammar (Later on reading this, the guidelines go into more depth about this).
- No gibberish.
- No articles that are not related to Peppermint Park.
- No fan-fiction allowed.
- No articles that harass others.
Grammar is a frequent mistake in most wikis. You will not be punished for bad grammar on articles, instead an admin will give you a reminder. Here's and example of good grammar: (The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog 9,000 times!) Here's a bad example: (teh quicke browne foxie from fnaf jemped ovar teh lazzy doggie nintynin times!) Here's a bad example that's frequent: (The Quick Brown Fox Jumped Over the Lazy Dog 9,000 Times!) Remember, You Do Not Type Like This.Read more >
These requirements will be affective after the first 10 people join.
- Look at that One!
- Sing the Song Along with me This Time
- Oh, you Beautiful O
- Hey Boys and Girls
- You've got Tightrope Tricks!
- Everybody Dance Now!
- Today's Story is About Someone Who Got This Award
- Proffessor Goodstuff's Honorary User
- The Start of the Puzzle!
- You're Getting There...
- It's a Cat!
- I'm a Pumpkin!
- What do I know about a Rhino?
- Make the Whole World Green
- Cool as the Ocean, Cool as the Breeze
- You see here
- That Stoplight was very Important...
- Good for You!
- You got Accepted to Play in Stump the Star!
- You're on a Roll!
- You won Stump the Star!
- You Sang for Peppermint Park!
- 3's Such a Greaaattttttt Number
- 10's Even Greater!
- One Fine Contributer
- Welcome to Peppermint Park!
- Official Peppermint Park…
Read more >
- No pornography is allowed. If you do so, you will be peramently be banned from editing.
- No fanon images are allowed.
- All images must relate to Peppermint Park. The only exception would go to user pages.
- All pictures must be in good quality.
- File names of images should be like: Piggle.jpg Not: erit9j354.jpg
Read more >